£150,000 Offers over
A notably bright and welcoming terraced family home enjoying generously proportioned apartments throughout and truly complemented by manicured garden grounds.
Nestling in a peaceful and ever-sought after pocket of East Kilbride yet conveniently positioned close to a variety of local amenities; this notably bright terraced home boasts a well-balanced composition of family accommodation as well as truly generous room dimensions.
Immediately welcoming upon entry into a sizeable entrance porch; the ground floor accommodation thereafter comprises spacious lounge with large picture window affording an attractive garden outlook, separate dining area sitting on a semi open plan basis from lounge, breakfasting kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets as well as affo5ding space for a table and chairs and a useful rear utility hallway delivering opportunity for storage needs. On the upper floor, a lengthy hallway affords access in turn to three double sized bedrooms, a contemporary three-piece family bathroom and an extremely useful cloakroom which features w.c and wash hand basin.
Similarly impressive externally; the gardens have been beautifully landscaped to the rear to combine patio and lawn with striking peripheral shrubbery. There is also a single garage in situ which is accessed from the rear of the property.
The property sits in an established residential area and is conveniently positioned to take advantage of a number of nearby amenities not least of which is East Kilbride shopping centre which boasts a wide selection of High Street retail names.
Lounge 21' 7" to stairwell x 12' 5" ( 6.58m to stairwell x 3.78m )
Dining Area 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.54m )
Bedroom One 9' 2" x 11' 5" ( 2.79m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.97m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' ( 1.88m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.