£230,000 Offers over
Nestling quietly in this sought after pocket of East Renfrewshire albeit within convenient range of a wide variety of amenities in nearby Sheddens and Clarkston; this impressive end terrace home is presented in fresh and neutral tones amidst a sizeable and level garden plot.
Nestling quietly in this sought after pocket of East Renfrewshire, albeit within convenient range of a wide variety of amenities in nearby Sheddens and Clarkston, this impressive end terrace home is presented in fresh and neutral tones amidst a sizeable and level garden plot and enjoys the catchment for a number of highly regarded local schools.
Notably bright and well-maintained throughout; the home is immediately welcoming upon entry via a useful entrance porch and extends thereafter to reception hallway with under-stair storage, formal dining sized lounge drawing an abundance of natural light via dual aspect window formations and featuring an attractive modern fire and surround at focal point, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted cabinets, three well-appointed bedrooms and a family bathroom featuring white three piece suite with over-head shower attachment.
Enhancing the modern specification of this home are features such as replacement double glazing and contemporary décor whilst further benefits include a modern gas heating system and superb attic storage.
Similarly impressive externally; this particular home sits within a predominantly level and sizeable plot which affords ample off street parking by virtue of a lengthy driveway leading to a single car garage. To the rear; the spacious grounds have been neatly manicured to incorporate a level lawn with peripheral shrub bedding and a large stone-chip area positioned to capture evening sunshine.
Dining Lounge 29' 2" max, into bay x 10' 10" max ( 8.89m max, into bay x 3.30m max )
Kitchen 9' 1" x 6' 5" plus door &fridge recess ( 2.77m x 1.96m plus door &fridge recess )
Bedroom 1 15' 3" into bay x 9' 9" max ( 4.65m into bay x 2.97m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 3 10' 4" max x 7' 5" max ( 3.15m max x 2.26m max )
Bathroom 6' 4" max x 5' 4" max ( 1.93m max x 1.63m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.