£355,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 November 2005||£275,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful Victorian detached home with ample sized rooms full of character located around 5 minutes by car from the shores of Loch Lomond and the national park.
The house was run as a successful Bed and Breakfast for many years.
A wonderful Victorian detached home with ample sized rooms full of character located around 5 minutes by car from the shores of Loch Lomond and the national park. The house was run as a successful Bed and Breakfast for many years.
There is ample parking on the front driveway and at the side of the house.
On entering the property you are presented with a spacious newly carpeted hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, dining room with breakfasting kitchen off, shower room and bedroom 2. Upstairs on the half landing is a further bedroom with seating area and modern fitted en suite shower room. On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a separate utility room.
The house is well presented and decorated in neutral finishes throughout. With carpet under foot in the majority of the rooms apart from the kitchen and en-suites/bath and shower rooms where linoleum is under foot.
In the kitchen (overlooking the garden to the rear) there is a range gas cooker and plenty of floor and wall mounted units allowing space for a dishwasher and washing machine. The fridge and freezer are integrated under the worktops.
Each bathroom/en-suite is modern and either full or part tiled with a mix of mains showers and electric showers.
The house must be seen to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 14' 11" x 14' 7" ( 4.55m x 4.45m )
Dining Room 15' 10" x 13' 5" ( 4.83m x 4.09m )
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 10' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 14' 11" x 13' 3" ( 4.55m x 4.04m)
Bedroom 4 Irregular Shaped Room 14' 7" x 18' 7" ( 4.45m x 5.66m)
Bedroom 5 Irregular Shaped Room 14' 7" x 18' 7" ( 4.45m x 5.66m)
Utility Room 9' 4" x 5' ( 2.84m x 1.52m )
Entrance Hall 25' 6" x 4' 11" ( 7.77m x 1.50m )
Shower Room On Ground Floor 7' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.18m x 2.16m )
En Suites On First Floor 10' 3" x 5' ( 3.12m x 1.52m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.