£150,000 Offers over
A well-proportioned 3 bedroom semi-detached modern villa set in a preferred cul-de-sac position within a popular residential development.
This attractive property offers generous accommodation which is set over two levels consisting on the ground floor of entrance hallway, WC and well-proportioned lounge with feature bay window which is open plan onto a sizeable dining area. A kitchen with an array of wall and floor units completes the lower floor. The upper floor provides a family bathroom with over bath shower and three generous bedrooms. Excellent storage throughout which includes fitted wardrobes in each bedroom and an attic space which is accessed by way of loft ladder.
Some degree of modernisation may be required by the purchaser depending on their requirements. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the home is a small garden laid to lawn. A single lock-up garage is situated close by together with ample resident and visitor parking. The rear more private garden has been designed with ease of maintenance in mind with extensive mono-block patio. Surrounding the garden is a combination of timber fencing and stone wall to provide a child and pet friendly area.
Lounge 20' 9" max into window x 14' 3" max ( 6.32m max into window x 4.34m max )
Dining Area 9' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.67m )
Kitchen 9' 10" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.00m max x 2.57m max )
Bedroom 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 13' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 9' 8" max x 7' 8" max ( 2.95m max x 2.34m max )
Dollar is one of the most popular Hillfoots Villages, situated between the Ochil Hills range to the north and the River Devon to the south. Dollar is sits on the A91 road, which runs from Stirling to St Andrews. A major attraction in Dollar is the five hundred year-old Castle Campbell, lowland seat of the Duke of Argyll, where Mary, Queen of Scots, once lived in the 16th century. Amenities in Dollar include charming day to day shops, restaurants and schooling including the well regarded Strathdevon Primary and Dollar Academy. Access to railway networks can be found in Alloa and Stirling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.