£135,000 Offers over
Exceptionally spacious four bedroom mid-terrace villa with driveway in Belmont Avenue. Summary of accommodation: front facing lounge with fire; fitted kitchen with integrated appliances; upper floor shower room; ground floor w.c; three generous bedrooms; enclosed rear garden; driveway; GCH; DG.
Nestled in Belmont Avenue, a highly sought after residential location in the south of Ayr, within walking distance of Ayr town centre as well as a number of Ayr's prestigious schools, number 46 is an exceptionally spacious mid-terrace villa with particular benefits including off street parking, modern double glazing, enclosed rear garden and w.c facilities on upper and lower levels. This property could potentially suit a range of prospective buyers from investors through to average sized families with potential for conversion and extension subject to planning.
Summary of accommodation includes: generous front facing lounge with fireplace as centre focal point; fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor hood as well as freestanding appliances; ground floor w.c with vanity wash hand basin; Four spacious bedrooms; partially tiled shower room; enclosed rear garden laid to lawn; driveway; gas central heating; double glazing.
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' 1" max ( 4.83m x 3.68m max )
Kitchen 8' 5" excl recess x 14' 10" excl recess ( 2.57m excl recess x 4.52m excl recess )
W.C 3' excl recess x 6' 10" ( 0.91m excl recess x 2.08m )
Bedroom 4 11' 8" excl recess x 10' 2" ( 3.56m excl recess x 3.10m )
Shower Room 6' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.88m )
Bedroom 1 13' 10" max x 12' max ( 4.22m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 11' 8" excl recess ( 4.17m x 3.56m excl recess )
Bedroom 3 10' 6" max x 9' 7" excl recess ( 3.20m max x 2.92m excl recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.