£105,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|3 September 2010||£88,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
delightful mid terraced villa within a tranquil yet very convenient town centre location with excellent bus and rail links. Modern accommodation comprising entrance porch, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom and loft storage. Gas C/H. D/Glazing. Car parking.
Forming part of an exclusive and tranquil residential pocket within the town centre this mid terraced villa offers modern accommodation which is comfortably proportioned and an ideal first purchase. The interior comprising entrance porch, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen accessing rear gardens, whilst upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms, bathroom and loft storage area.
The specification includes gas fired central heating , double glazing, easily maintained gardens to front and rear with car parking located throughout the development.
Johnstone is a bustling Renfrewshire town with an impressive array of amenities the majority of which are within walking distance of this property. Regular bus and rail services to Paisley and Glasgow city centre make this an ideal base for the commuter, the road infrastructure is first class with the dual carriageway to M8 only minutes away.
Schooling at Primary and secondary levels may be found in the town and the shopping facilities are excellent with supermarkets only a short walk away. Retail parks and shopping malls are to be found in neighbouring towns. For the international traveller Glasgow airport is a short car journey away.
Lounge 18' x 12' 8" ( 5.49m x 3.86m )
Fitted Kitchen 12' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 9' ( 3.86m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.54m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' ( 1.88m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.