£80,000 Offers over
CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 23rd FEB at 12 NOON...Situated in the village of Hurlford, this well presented end terrace villa combines luxury finishes with ample living space to create the ideal home.
Situated in the village of Hurlford, this well presented end terrace villa combines luxury finishes with ample living space to create the ideal home.
Internally, this property is beautifully presented with the accommodation comprising: welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge leading to a dining area and luxury fitted kitchen. Upstairs, the property benefits from 2 double bedrooms, both with built in storage, and a modern family bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from a driveway for 2 cars, low-maintenance rear garden and shed with power.
This delightful home is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers so early viewing is recommended.
Lounge 14' 8" x 9' ( 4.47m x 2.74m )
Dining Area 8' x 6' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.03m )
Kitchen 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 19' min x 9' 8" ( 5.79m min x 2.95m )
Bedroom 10' 6" x 9' 8" min ( 3.20m x 2.95m min )
Bathroom 8' x 4' 10" ( 2.44m x 1.47m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.