£100,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 February 2006||£44,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available semi detached villa in a popular area, conveniently located for easy access to local schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport routes. The subjects benefit from having been re-roofed, rendered, gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and gardens. Early viewing advised!
Rarely available semi detached villa situated within a popular area, conveniently located for easy access to local amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport routes. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway which is entered via a u.p.v.c security door with an opaque double glazed section, under-stair cupboard and electricity meter/circuit breakers cupboard. Spacious lounge / dining room with front facing window and rear facing French doors. The kitchen has a rear facing window, fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset stainless steel sink, an electric cooker with double oven, one of which is fan assisted, space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. In addition there is a double glazed security door to the rear gardens. The upper landing provides access to the bedrooms, the bathroom and the attic. Bedroom one has a built-in wardrobe and the second bedroom has a built-in cupboard housing the "Vokera" combi boiler. The bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with tiling above, shower and screen, and chrome heated towel rail. The area to the front is fenced and laid in monobloc providing off street parking. The rear gardens are fenced, mainly lawned and have a paved patio area, chipped borders and an external water tap. The subjects benefit from having been re-roofed, rendered, gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and gardens.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 6" x 11' 1" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 6.25m x 3.38m narrowing to 2.77m )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.72m )
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 10' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.12m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 8" ( 1.96m x 1.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.