£135,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 July 2004||£100,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Drongan. Particular features include: ground floor bedroom with en-suite w.c; garage with multi-car driveway; fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances; family bathroom with shower; garden with raised decking; utility room; GCH; DG.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within a popular residential location in Drongan, less than a twenty minute drive of Ayr town centre. This extended villa, in particular, boasts ground floor bedroom with en-suite w.c, garage with multi-car driveway, fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, family bathroom with shower, garden with raised decking and utility room. Generous dual level accommodation, combined with practical facilities on both levels, make 11 Ailsa Craig View potentially suitable for a range of prospective buyers from retirees through to young or multi-generational families.
Summary of accommodation: entrance vestibule; reception hallway; front facing lounge with fireplace; fitted kitchen/diner with integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge and dishwasher; bathroom suite with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, bathtub and shower cubicle; four generous bedrooms three of which include built in wardrobes, ground floor bedroom includes en-suite w.c; generous gardens with raised decking; cabled garage; multi-car driveway; gas central heating; double glazing.
Lounge 12' 7" max x 17' max ( 3.84m max x 5.18m max )
Kitchen/diner 20' 4" x 9' 5" ( 6.20m x 2.87m )
Utility Room 8' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.72m x 1.80m )
Bedroom 11' 1" excl wardrobe x 8' 10" ( 3.38m excl wardrobe x 2.69m )
En-Suite 6' 4" x 2' 11" excl recess ( 1.93m x 0.89m excl recess )
Bathroom 8' x 6' 4" ( 2.44m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 9' 8" excl recess ( 3.63m x 2.95m excl recess )
Bedroom 10' 6" excl recess x 9' 8" ( 3.20m excl recess x 2.95m )
Bedroom 10' 4" max x 7' max ( 3.15m max x 2.13m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.