£125,000 Offers over
A fantastic, three bedroom semi detached villa with generous room dimensions and enclosed gardens set within an extremely sought after and established locale close to excellent amenities.
A truly impressive, bright and beautifully proportioned semi detached villa that offers an abundance of space geared to comfortable modern living.
The property is impeccably maintained and finished in fresh neutral decor throughout. Accommodation on offer bright lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom with three piece suite. Externally front and rear gardens.
Located within this popular and established locale the property is well placed for local amenities within nearby Rutherglen which cater for day to day requirements there is a convenient 24hr Asda Supermarket located on nearby Prospecthill Road. Alternatively the area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby Glasgow city centre. Access to M74 network.
Lounge 21' 5" Max x 16' 11" Max ( 6.53m Max x 5.16m Max )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.00m )
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 12' 3" Into Recess ( 4.06m x 3.73m Into Recess )
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 10" Into Recess ( 3.25m x 3.00m Into Recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.