£119,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|23 September 2019||£97,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A charming one bedroom traditional cottage, set in the heart of the popular village of Cambusbarron. The home is presented to a walk-in standard making viewing a must.
Situated in the centre of Cambusbarron this one bedroom traditional cottage is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential buyers, including those requiring one level living.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, a well-proportioned living room with feature fireplace &exposed floorboards, making this room an ideal space for relaxing. The double bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobes, whilst the stylish refitted kitchen is a real stand-out feature of this lovely home. The kitchen is tastefully fitted with a range of modern base &wall units with solid Corian worktops, plus integrated appliances to include built-in oven/hob, washing machine, as well as a stand-alone fridge which is included in the sale. Completing the accommodation is an attractive shower room. The high ceilings certainly give the property a light and airy feel throughout.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor, whilst fixtures &fittings are to an excellent standard. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating &the property further benefits from double glazed windows with fitted window shutters included.
To the rear of the home is a well-tended shared garden, which provides an ideal spot to relax with an area of lawn with attractive borders surrounding.
Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all this charming cottage has to offer.
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' 5" max ( 4.17m x 3.48m max )
Kitchen 6' 3" x 5' 4" ( 1.91m x 1.63m )
Bedroom 10' 1" max x 11' 5" exc wardrobes ( 3.07m max x 3.48m exc wardrobes )
Cambusbarron is a bustling village on the edge of Stirling City which offers local shopping for daily needs. Fabulous walks surround the village, particularly in the Cambusbarron woods which start just a few hundred meters from the house. The nearby historic city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis and squash are close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.