£150,000 Offers over
An opportunity to purchase this charming 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow, which is brought to the market in "walk-in" condition &is set within a prime residential locale. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
The property is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers, especially those seeking one level living.
Internally the accommodation consists of entrance hallway, a well-proportioned lounge/diner which is an ideal space for socialising/entertaining &also benefits from a large window to front aspect, allowing a wealth of natural light into the room. The modern, stylish kitchen which is a real stand-out feature of this home, is positioned off the lounge &is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units as well as benefitting from integrated appliances to include built-in oven/hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine &dishwasher. There are 2 bedrooms &the owners have also resourcefully created an additional room which has versatile usage, depending on your lifestyle requirements - although there is not a conventional window to this room, there is a light tunnel which provides natural light to the room. Completing the accommodation is an attractive family bathroom comprising of WC, sink &bath with over shower.
All rooms are decorated with bright fresh décor, whilst fixtures and fittings are to a high standard, with quality flooring throughout. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed.
Lounge/diner 15' 9" x 10' ( 4.80m x 3.05m )
Kitchen 9' 1" x 7' 5" max ( 2.77m x 2.26m max )
Bedroom 1 10' x 10' 3" max ( 3.05m x 3.12m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.29m )
Additional Multiuse Room 6' 11" x 6' 4" ( 2.11m x 1.93m )
To the front of the home is a driveway, providing access to the detached single garage &a lawn area. The rear, more private garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a timber shed, all of which are enclosed by a timber fence.
Causewayhead is a popular residential area on the edge of Stirling City and offers day to day facilities. The historic city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways and the nearby Stirling or Bridge of Allan train stations, which offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Good sports facilities are available at the Peak Sports Village and other recreational activities such as bowling, cinema, restaurants and parks are within close proximity. Excellent schooling available at Primary and Secondary level. Stirling University is located a short distance away and offers further facilities such as Olympic standard swimming pool and The MacRobert Theatre.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.