£194,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 March 2017||£157,750||£2,750|
|4 April 2008||£160,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An opportunity to purchase this stunning 3 bedroom detached family home, which is presented in walk-in condition as well as offering flexible living accommodation. Viewing is a must, to fully appreciate all that this delightful property has to offer.
This spacious and immaculately presented property will have broad appeal to those looking for a welcoming family home and internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, downstairs WC and a well-proportioned living room. The recently refitted kitchen is a real standout feature of this charming home and benefits from a range of stylish base and wall units plus a wealth of integrated appliances to include built-in double oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Completing the ground floor accommodation is the conservatory, which is situated off the kitchen and offers versatile living options, which is more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements. Upstairs there are 3 good size bedrooms, with 2 of the rooms benefitting from built in wardrobes and a tastefully refitted 4 piece family bathroom which comprises of a shower cubicle, bath, wash hand basin and WC. There are handy and practical storage provisions found throughout the property.
The home is presented to an excellent standard, with bright fresh décor throughout.
Living Room 14' 7" max x 13' 6" ( 4.45m max x 4.11m )
Kitchen 17' 1" x 9' 9" ( 5.21m x 2.97m )
Conservatory 12' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 10' 1" x 10' 2" exc wardrobe ( 3.07m x 3.10m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 12' 1" exc wardrobe x 8' 5" ( 3.68m exc wardrobe x 2.57m )
Bedroom 8' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.49m )
To the front of the home the garden is mainly laid to lawn and there is a driveway providing access to the detached garage. The generous rear garden is a further impressive feature of this home, with a substantial patio area, a raised decking area as well as a sizeable artificial lawn area - making the outside space available an amazing area for entertaining or socialising. The private rear garden is also enclosed by a timber fence.
Cowie provides an array of local shops and services. For those who wish to commute are well provided for via the road network system leading to motorway and business centres in the central belt. The historic City Centre of Stirling is a short distance away with both main line rail and bus stations. The City Centre offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities and shopping centres with major high street stores. Schooling is available in the area at both primary and secondary level.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.