£198,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|5 December 2003||£120,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An opportunity to purchase this charming 4 bedroom detached villa, which is ideally situated in a cul-de-sac position within an attractive modern residential development. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this stunning home has to offer.
This spacious, modern detached villa is situated within a popular locale &is sure to appeal to wide range of potential purchasers as well as offering flexible &versatile accommodation, which is more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally the property is set over two levels which consist on the ground floor of an entrance hallway with stairs to the 1st floor landing. The well-proportioned Lounge is an ideal space for entertaining/socialising &benefits from a good size window to the front aspect. The owners have tastefully converted the garage, which has resulted in additional downstairs living accommodation, which the owners currently use as a Dining Room but could equally be used as a downstairs bedroom, office or play room depending on your lifestyle requirements. The area off the Lounge, which would have been the original dining area is now used as a charming snug/reading area, but again could be adapted to the needs of the new owner. The impressive kitchen is a real stand-out feature of this beautiful home &comprises of a range of base &wall units as well as a practical Breakfast bar. Completing the downstairs accommodation is the handy Utility Room, which also provides access to the WC. The upper floor offers 4 bedrooms, with all 4 of the rooms benefiting from built-in wardrobes &the master bedroom having access to the en-suite shower room. There is a 3 piece family bathroom completing the upper accommodation.
Lounge 13' 4" max x 13' 9" ( 4.06m max x 4.19m )
Sung/reading Area 9' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.36m )
Converted Garage/dining Room 13' 6" exc storage cupboard x 7' 10" ( 4.11m exc storage cupboard x 2.39m )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 10' 5" exc wardrobe x 13' 4" max ( 3.17m exc wardrobe x 4.06m max )
Bedroom 10' 3" exc wardrobes x 9' 4" ( 3.12m exc wardrobes x 2.84m )
Bedroom 13' 9" max &inc wardrobe x 8' 2" ( 4.19m max &inc wardrobe x 2.49m )
Bedroom 7' max &exc wardrobe x 8' 3" ( 2.13m max &exc wardrobe x 2.51m )
To the front, the garden is mainly laid to lawn &a driveway providing off road parking. The generous rear garden is a truly stunning area for those wanting an ample size garden to enjoy - comprising of various decking, lawn &landscaped areas whilst also benefiting from a private, wooded backdrop. A Summer House, with Hot Tub are included in the sale &the garden as a whole is enclosed by a timber fence. ** The owner has advised that the skip shown in the front photo is purely temporary, whilst they prepare for downsizing with their onwards move, rather than any building work being carried out **
Cambus is an established residential area within commuting distance of Glasgow, Edinburgh &Stirling, as well as offering close proximity to the town of Alloa which provides local shopping facilities. The historic city of Stirling (approx. 6 miles) provides excellent shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centre plus providing ideal access onto the M8 and M9 motorways for commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.