£140,000 Offers over
**CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 10TH FEB** Seldom available, well proportioned semi detached villa situated in a highly sought after area within the catchment area for Ralston Primary School. Ideally located for easy access to local amenities including schools, shops, leisure facilities and road networks.
Seldom available, well proportioned semi detached villa situated in a highly sought after area within the catchment area for Ralston Primary School. Ideally located for easy access to local amenities including schools, shops, leisure facilities and road networks. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway, spacious lounge with fireplace with electric fire and a recessed alcove with cupboard below and access to the kitchen. The kitchen has a range of basic fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is also an automatic washing machine and a built-in under stair cupboard housing the electricity meter, circuit breakers, gas meter and the "Worcester" combi boiler. The landing leads to the two bedrooms, one of which has a walk-in wardrobe with light, the bathroom and the attic. The bathroom has fully tiled walls, a three piece suite with over bath shower and screen. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, monobloc driveway, garage with electric roller door, lighting and power, an alarm system and very well maintained enclosed gardens which are fenced and lawned to the front with flowerbeds, and fenced and lawned to the rear with paved patio areas, flowerbeds, a garden shed and an external water tap. Early viewing is essential!
Lounge 16' 8" x 10' 8" extending to 11' 2" ( 5.08m x 3.25m extending to 3.40m )
Kitchen 15' 2" x 6' 7" ( 4.62m x 2.01m )
Bedroom One 13' 3" narrowing to 12' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.04m narrowing to 3.76m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.49m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 8" ( 1.96m x 1.73m )
Garage 18' 7" x 8' ( 5.66m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.