£90,000 Offers over
A deceptively spacious terraced villa offering family sized accommodation requiring a degree of upgrading. Comprising porch, Lounge, inner hallway to large kitchen, cloakroom toilet, rear vestibule to gardens, 3 double bedrooms, bathroom and loft storage. Gas C/H. D/Glazing. Enclosed rear gardens.
This large family home offers terraced accommodation within a desirable location close to amenities. The interior which requires a degree of upgrading comprises entrance porch, spacious lounge, inner hallway leading to a large family kitchen, cloakroom toilet, and outer vestibule to rear gardens, upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms,bathroom and loft storage. The specification includes gas central heating double glazing and enclosed rear gardens.
Linwood is a thriving town which benefits from a town centre upgrade of the shopping centre etc. as well as a local leisure centre for indoor and outdoor pursuits. Schooling can be found locally at all levels and the road infrastructure is first class with M8 close by for commuting to Glasgow's international airport and city centre a short bus/car journey away. Shopping Malls and supermarkets are also within a "stones throw away".
Porch 5' 5" x 4' 2" ( 1.65m x 1.27m )
Lounge 17' 8" x 14' 4" ( 5.38m x 4.37m )
Kitchen 14' 6" x 8' 5" ( 4.42m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 7' 8" ( 4.39m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
Bathroom 8' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.