£360,000 Offers over
Boasting the 'Cala' seal of build quality; this generously appointed family home delivers a superbly balanced compliment of accommodation which has been further enhanced by virtue of an impressive garage conversion.
Nestling in a peaceful residential pocket of East Kilbride, conveniently positioned close to a variety of local amenities; this generously appointed family home delivers a stylish interior and, by virtue of an impressive garage conversion, now boasts an impressive seven apartment composition. This home is notably bright and welcoming upon entry and extends, on the principal level, to vestibule with modern cloakroom facility off, spacious hall hosting ample storage, attractive formal sitting room drawing an abundance of light via dual aspect window formations, impressive open-plan lounge/kitchen combining a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted units with breakfast bar and sizeable defined lounge area affording 'French door' access to the rear garden, large utility room with rear garden access and a family room which may lend alternative purpose as a dining room or home office.
A broad stairwell leads in turn to the upper landing off which can be found four generously proportioned bedrooms; two with private en-suite facilities and all with the benefit of fitted storage. Completing the accommodation on this level is an impressive modern family bathroom with separate shower stall. Notably; the upper landing also features abundant storage facilities and access to an expansive attic space
There are easily maintained gardens which, to the rear, incorporate a level lawn surrounded by decorative shrubs. This area delivers the ideal child and pet friendly proposition.
Lounge 14' 6" x 14' 2" ( 4.42m x 4.32m )
Sitting Room/kitchen 25' 5" max x 12' 1" max ( 7.75m max x 3.68m max )
Family Room/study 17' 8" x 10' 2" plus recess ( 5.38m x 3.10m plus recess )
Utility 10' 5" x 5' 9" ( 3.17m x 1.75m )
W.C 6' 3" x 4' 7" ( 1.91m x 1.40m )
Bedroom 1 14' 6" max x 14' 3" max ( 4.42m max x 4.34m max )
En-Suite 8' 2" x 5' 6" ( 2.49m x 1.68m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.10m )
En-Suite 7' 8" x 6' 1" ( 2.34m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.17m )
Bedroom 4 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
Bathroom 11' 8" x 6' 3" ( 3.56m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.