£103,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|13 September 2016||£92,250||£11,250|
|25 November 2005||£81,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A stylish 2 bedroom end-terrace villa, which is ideally situated in a popular residential area, close to Stirling City Centre. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this lovely home has to offer.
Internally the property consists on the ground floor of entrance hallway, with stairs leading to the first floor accommodation. There is a well-proportioned Lounge/Dining room which is an ideal space for socialising &entertaining, as well as benefiting from windows to the front &rear aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The Kitchen is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units, whilst there is also the inclusion of a built-in oven/hob. There is also a handy &practical pantry, plus door leading from the Kitchen out to the rear garden. The upper floor provides 2 bedrooms, which are both double in size &a modern family bathroom comprising of bath with over show, wash hand basin &WC.
The home is presented with bright fresh décor throughout.
To the front of the home is a driveway, allowing off road parking for several cars, as well as providing access to the timber garage. The rear garden consists of a patio, gravelled &lawn area plus a timber shed.
Lounge/diner 20' 5" x 11' 3" ( 6.22m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 9' 7" max x 7' 5" max ( 2.92m max x 2.26m max )
Bedroom 14' 5" x 9' 3" ( 4.39m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 10' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.30m x 3.28m )
The property is situated in a sought after locale close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling &offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. M8 &M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by, as are primary &secondary schooling. Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.