£440,000 Offers over
Tir Na Nog is a bespoke detached split level villa that sits within around half an acre of grounds on Barbour Road in the picturesque village of Kilcreggan with magnificent views directly over the water.
Tir Na Nog is a bespoke detached split level villa that sits within around half an acre of gardens and affords the most magnificent views directly over Loch Long, the Clyde Estuary and as far as Arran on a clear day. Built around 2004 the property has accommodation over four levels and is deceptively spacious at around 2600 square foot. Beautifully presented throughout the property although modern has a traditional touch with high ceilings, beautiful windows and woodwork. On the entrance level there is a stunning lounge with access to a raised decking area. The lounge is near 30 foot in length and has internal windows over-looking the kitchen/dining area. There is an additional family room and bathroom on this level. On the lower level is a spectacular kitchen/dining room which has a dual-burning stove and access to a large decking. The kitchen is fitted with solid wooden units, granite worktops and good quality integral appliances. Adjoining the kitchen is a useful utility room. On the upper levels there are four excellent sized bedrooms. The main bedroom has the luxury of a dressing room, En-suite and small balcony. There is also a luxurious bathroom with spa shower. There are ample store cupboards throughout and large attic space. Particular note should be mentioned to the quality of the solid wood flooring, chandeliers and general finish of the home. Externally Tir Na Nog sits within around half an acre of beautifully maintained grounds and has a private driveway.
Porch 7' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.21m x 1.88m )
Hall 24' 7" Max x 6' 5" ( 7.49m Max x 1.96m )
Lounge 27' 10" x 12' 10" Max ( 8.48m x 3.91m Max )
Family Room 17' 3" x 13' ( 5.26m x 3.96m )
Kitchen/breakfast/dining Room 24' Max x 17' 10" Max ( 7.32m Max x 5.44m Max )
Bathroom 10' x 6' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.08m )
Mid Landing Bedroom 14' Max x 13' Max ( 4.27m Max x 3.96m Max )
Main Bedroom 15' 7" x 15' 1" ( 4.75m x 4.60m )
Dressing Room 8' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.29m )
En-Suite 5' 1" x 7' 6" ( 1.55m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 12' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 10' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.30m x 3.28m )
Bathroom 5' 6" x 7' 6" ( 1.68m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.