£298,000 Offers over
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this charming 4 bedroom detached family home, which offers versatile living accommodation &is ideally situated in this highly desirable locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this impressive home has to offer.
Having been individually designed &built circa 2015, this exquisite &spacious detached house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those that are looking for an expansive family home. The property offers both flexible &versatile accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &consists of a reception hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level. The expansive open plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen is the real HUB of this lovely home &a true stand-out feature, making it an ideal space for entertaining &relaxing as well as benefitting from widows to all aspects, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The Lounge area features a multi-fuel stove, whilst the modern, stylish Kitchen is tastefully fitted with a range of base units, breakfast bar plus has the additional inclusion of an array of integrated appliances of double oven/hob, fridge/freezer &dishwasher. There is an additional porch area situated to the side, which allows convenient access to the rear garden, as well providing additional storage facilities.
Lounge/dining Area 33' 4" x 11' 8" max ( 10.16m x 3.56m max )
Kitchen Area 10' 4" x 11' ( 3.15m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 12' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 16' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.95m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 15' 11" x 8' 7" ( 4.85m x 2.62m )
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 8' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.57m x 1.98m )
The bedroom on this level, is a double in size, but could also be adapted to alternative usage, depending on your lifestyle requirements due to the substantial additional living accommodation on offer throughout the home. Completing the accommodation on this level is a WC which also has plumbing available should a prospective buyer wish to convert this to a downstairs shower room. On the upper level are 3 bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefitting an en-suite shower room comprising of shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin. A modern 3 piece family bathroom consisting of a roll top bath with mixer taps, WC &wash hand basin completes the accommodation on this floor.
The home is well-presented throughout, with bright fresh décor &skilfully encapsulates the versatility that current modern lifestyles require. There is a good range of in built storage space to be found throughout the property &the home further benefits from gas central heating &double glazing. Viewing of this property is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this charming home has to offer.
Externally, there is a shared access driveway leading to the property with off road parking for 2 cars. The garden wraps itself around the side &rear of the property &is mainly laid to lawn, with a gravelled area.
Doune is an attractive village situated approximately seven miles to the west of the historic City of Stirling. The village provides an array of shops including a Post Office, a chemist, Inns, Health Surgery, dress/gift shop, and churches. The primary school and nursery school are both situated in the village. The nearby city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with the major stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Access to the major motorway and Railway networks is approximately 10 minutes away by car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.