£50,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|20 January 2017||£212,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Self-Build plot within a desirable location with services to roadside ideal for the construction of your dream home or as a commercial opportunity for a developer. Subject to obtaining planning permission the plot extends to approximately 7,200 sq ft ( 0.16 acres) close to local amenities.
Located at 36 Knoxville Road this self-build plot offers an ideal opportunity for the construction of your dream home or alternatively for the developer. On offer subject to obtaining planning permission is a plot extending to approximately 7,200 sq ft ( 0,16 Acre), this area of town is renowned for its self build residences which gives an exclusive ambience to what is a very convenient situation for local amenities and transport links. The services are by the roadside and provides an expansive area of ground of ample proportion for a sizeable family home.
The location is tranquil yet very convenient for all of Kilbirnie's amenities to include a large supermarket close by in addition to an array of local shops for general day to day requirements, For the commuter the road infrastructure is being extensively upgraded to enhance access to a multitude of areas of commerce and industry. Glasgow's international airport is now a short car journey away as is it renowned city centre shopping facilities. Numerous retail parks may also be found throughout Ayrshire and Renfrewshire.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.