£290,000 Offers over
Immaculately presented and extensively extended semi detached villa set within an ever desirable pocket of Cathcart.
Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this stunning extended semi detached family home occupying a prime position within Cathcart.
Offered to the market in true walk in condition throughout this unique family home is a credit to the current owners and is sure to appeal to all who view. Agents advise early internal viewings to avoid dissapointment.
Internally the ground floor extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with tiled flooring and ceiling spotlights, a bright formal lounge with front facing bay window, a stylish fully tiled three piece family bathroom, a beautiful modern fitted dining sized kitchen with floor and wall mounted units with ample space for free standing appliances as well as access to the utility room and french door access to the private rear gardens.
The upper level comprises of three well proportioned bedrooms each with laminate flooring and a stunning modern fitted shower room. In addition this wonderful family home also offers a floored and lined attic accessed via a feature spiral staircase and a further reception room accessed from the rear garden.
This excellent family home is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazing, stunning rear private garden grounds as well as a ample sized private front driveway.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 15' 2" Into Bay x 11' 9" ( 4.62m Into Bay x 3.58m)
Dining Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 17' 10" x 11' 3" ( 5.44m x 3.43m)
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 15' 10" Into Bay x 8' 2" ( 4.83m Into Bay x 2.49m)
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 12' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.54m)
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.59m )
Attic Irregular Shaped Room 15' 6" x 11' 1" ( 4.72m x 3.38m)
Utility Room 8' 3" x 4' 10" ( 2.51m x 1.47m )
Family Room / Bar 17' 9" x 11' 6" ( 5.41m x 3.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.