£330,000 Offers over
*** CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 30TH APRIL @ 12 NOON ***
Located within one of Carmunnock's more desirable residential pockets; this impressive traditional bungalow is set amidst an expansive garden plot and delivers a stylish and notably spacious interior.
Delivering an impressive balance of traditional charm with a contemporary decorative finish, this superb detached home boasts a notably spacious six apartment composition and is set amidst a similarly impressive garden plot.
Immediately welcoming upon entry in to a bright reception hallway with storage off, the principal floor accommodation extends to attractive formal lounge with striking open fire and surround at focal point and feature stained glass window, comprehensively fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted units, three extremely well-appointed bedrooms (one of which might lend alternative purpose as a home office), a modern re-fitted family bathroom hosting white three piece suite and overhead shower attachment and, emerging as the jewel in the crown, a stunning 33ft family hub spanning the rear width of the home and capturing idyllic aspects over the private rear garden.
A broad stairwell leads in turn to the upper floor of this superb home where a sizeable landing with significant built-in storage and a further spacious attic bedroom can be found. This apartment draws an abundance of natural light by virtue of multi-aspect window formations as well as capturing scenic rural views and delivers additional eaves storage.
Of particular note, however, is the truly sensational rear garden which emerges as a worthy challenger to the impressive interior. This expansive area is laid predominantly to lawn to deliver an ideal family and pet friendly area.
Formal Lounge 14' 2" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.32m max x 3.51m max )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 5' 6" ( 2.46m x 1.68m )
Family Sun Room 33' 1" x 12' 3" ( 10.08m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" plus recesses x 11' 6" ( 3.89m plus recesses x 3.51m )
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 10' 2" max ( 4.29m x 3.10m max )
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.67m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 4 Irregular Shaped Room 18' 8" max x 18' max ( 5.69m max x 5.49m)
Bathroom Irregular Shaped Room 8' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.46m x 1.93m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.