£210,000 Offers over
CLOSING DATE SET 5TH MAY at 12pm semi detached barn conversion quietly located yet convenient for a multitude of amenities. Comprising reception hall, cloaks toilet, lounge, separate dining area open to kitchen with wood burner , 3 bedrooms ( master en-suite),bathroom.. Car Parking. Gardens.
Truly impressive semi detached barn conversion offering a wealth of character and style throughout its impeccably maintained interior which is certain to delight upon viewing. The pristine accommodation comprising of a bright reception hallway, cloakroom toilet, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining area open plan to a luxury kitchen with wood burner which was installed in 2018 whilst upstairs there are 3 bedrooms ( master benefiting from an en-suite shower room) and main bathroom . The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, car parking and rustic gardens which perfectly frame this ambient residence.
Johnstone is a bustling Renfrewshire town with an impressive array of amenities the majority of which are a short car journey away. Regular bus and rail services to Paisley and Glasgow city centre make this an ideal base for the commuter, the road infrastructure is first class with the dual carriageway to M8 only minutes away.
Schooling at p rimary and secondary levels may be found in the town and the shopping facilities are excellent with supermarkets only a short walk away. Retail parks and shopping malls are to be found in neighbouring towns. For the international traveller Glasgow airport is a short car journey away.
Cloakroom Toilet 5' 1" x 3' 9" ( 1.55m x 1.14m )
Lounge 16' 9" x 13' 8" ( 5.11m x 4.17m )
Kitchen/diner Irregular Shaped Room 21' 2" x 16' 6" ( 6.45m x 5.03m)
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 15' 3" ( 3.73m x 4.65m )
En-Suite Shower Room 7' 9" x 3' 9" ( 2.36m x 1.14m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.24m )
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.18m x 2.01m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.