£229,000 Offers over
An opportunity to purchase this 4 bedroom detached house, which is ideally positioned on a generously sized plot &is conveniently situated in this highly desirable locale.
This spacious, detached property is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, due to the flexible &versatile accommodation on offer.
The home does require a degree of updating &modernisation, however the sizeable &versatile accommodation, highly desirable location &generously sized plot really does present a wonderful opportunity for someone to put their own stamp on this property, in order to create an expansive family home.
Internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &consists on the ground floor of an entrance hallway with staircase leading to the upper level. The expansive Living Room, with working fireplace, is an ideal space for socialising &entertaining, as well as benefitting from a large window to the front aspect, which in turn also allows a wealth of natural light into the room. There is a formal, well-proportioned Dining Room which is situated off the Kitchen, whereas the Kitchen itself is fitted with a range of base &wall units. A handy &practical Utility Room is positioned off the Kitchen providing additional storage facilities &also providing access to the downstairs shower room which comprises of shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin. Completing the ground floor accommodation are 2 bedrooms, which are both double in size &could also be adapted to alternative usage depending on your lifestyle requirements, due to the flexible living accommodation on offer throughout the home.
Living Room 18' 9" x 12' 2" exc bay window ( 5.71m x 3.71m exc bay window )
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.54m )
Dining Room 10' x 13' 2" ( 3.05m x 4.01m )
Bedroom 12' 1" x 11' 5" max ( 3.68m x 3.48m max )
Bedroom 10' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 11' 10" exc wardrobe x 13' ( 3.61m exc wardrobe x 3.96m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 14' 11" ( 3.61m x 4.55m )
On the upper floor are 2 further bedrooms, which again are both doubles in size &also benefit from built-in wardrobes. A 4 piece family bathroom comprising of bath, shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin completes the accommodation on offer on the upper floor.
It must be said that the extensive plot that this home is situated on, is a real stand out feature &would be ideal for those that have a desire to create a wonderful outside space in which to relax &enjoy. The property is sat conveniently back from the road, due to the large front garden &there is a driveway providing off road parking as well as allowing access to the detached single garage. The sizeable, side &rear garden comprises of a patio area &is primarily laid to lawn with trees, shrubs &borders.
Doune is an attractive village situated approximately seven miles to the west of the historic City of Stirling. The village provides an array of shops including a Post Office, a chemist, Inns, Health Surgery, dress/gift shop, and churches. The primary school and nursery school are both situated in the village. The nearby city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with the major stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Access to the major motorway and Railway networks is approximately 10 minutes away by car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.