£359,995 Prices From
How can we help?
We listened to our visitors and we've looked at how we could help achieve their new home. With the interest rates peaking, incentives were not enough
You can now SAVE £28,000 on this particular plot with Allanwater Homes reducing the overall price. No gimmicks, no flash deals, just simple logistics. And we've done it The was price of £387,995 but is now reduced to the new price of £359,995. Saving money and buying that new home means all you have to do is start planning your interiors.
Call into the Showhome / Marketing Suite, open Thursdays to Mondays between 11am and 5.30pm and chat to the Sales Manager about how Allanwater Homes can help you achieve your next move. The Lewis house types (plot 2) is a Walkthrough Viewhome.
Plot 2 now available as a Walkthrough Viewhome.
LEWIS with an efficient EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) rating of B, is a spacious four bedroom home with single integral garage, a large open plan kitchen/dining with family area plus the special feature of bifold doors opening out to rear garden, opposite double doors leading through to the lounge and stairs to the upper floor. There are four generous bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes, the principal bedroom includes en suite facilities and bedroom two includes a second fitted wardrobe. There is also a downstairs WC next to the separate utility area (off the kitchen/dining/family area) with access to the rear garden. This villa is another of the new additions to the Allanwater Homes' collection of new homes and is ideal for growing or established families. As a new addition, it is also currently unique to Chryston plus some plots have a south facing rear garden.
Interior images shown are typical Showhome images and may not represent the property listed.
All Allanwater Homes properties are built to a highly efficient EPC rating of B which is important when looking at energy efficiency within your new home.
Plus what's included as standard:
• Energy Efficiency rating B
• Solar Panels as standard
• Stylish Moores Kitchen with soft-close doors
• Extractor hood (as design dictates)
• Zanussi gas hob with glass splashback
• Zanussi single oven
• Franke 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink
• Under unit lighting
• Bifold door opening out to rear garden
• White sanitary ware from Twyford, Aspect Bath, with Bristan Quest mixer tap
• Twyford Alcona wash hand basins, with Bristan Quest Basin Mixer tap
• Twyford Alcona Close Coupled Toilet
• Bristan Frenzy Thermostatic shower (to en suite where design dictates)
• Mira Flight Shower Tray on Riser
• Mira Elevate Range Chrome Shower Screen (Opening method as design dictates)
• Around bath approx. 400-600mm dependent on tile selected and fitting orientation
• En suite, Bathroom, & WC Single tile splashback
• En suite shower cubicle full tiling
• White rounded tile trim
• Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion
• Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion
• Skirtings, facings and balustrade finished in white satinwood
• To match pass doors where design dictates
• Sliding (chrome finished slider) or hinged as design dictates
• Handles Chrome T bar
• Low energy light fittings to all rooms, pendant or rose where design dictates
• Switches and sockets white Schneider Lisse range
• Three USB sockets fitted as included
• Mains-wired smoke detectors as required
• Heat detector in kitchen
• Carbon monoxide detector
• Constructed to new thermal and airtight standards, providing greater heating efficiency
• Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler with radiators
• Thermostatic heating controls
• Radiators Myson premier range
• Low energy external light fittings provided to external door exits
• Lucide chrome up and down front exit light
• Fern Howard rear/side light
• Turf fitted to front garden, rear garden rotovated top-soil
• 1.8m privacy fencing to rear boundary, ranch style to sides
• Solar panels to all homes
• Driveway: Brindle monoblock
• Fibre broadband
• 10 year Premier Guarantee
About the Development
With a superb selection of three, four and five bedroom homes including new stylish exteriors and spacious contemporary interiors, you will be spoilt for choice with each release at Allanwater Homes' new development in Chryston. This release is indeed proving to be a popular choice for homebuyers.
Along with the most popular house types, there are more new and exciting styles at Chryston, including the magnificent Galloway, a stunning five bedroom family home with an integral garage, oodles of space inside and two double wardrobes built in to the principal bedroom plus the en suite. Definitely, a must-see property.
Other styles to note are the Ochil, Fintry, Arisaig and Iona four bedroom villas plus the superb Morar five bedroom option.
Each home has a stylishly designed kitchen by Moores with soft closing doors, Zanussi brand appliances and under unit lighting. Internal walls are finished in white emulsion and skirtings in white satinwood.
Moving home is about more than just the house, it's about the area, about the community, about having a sense of belonging, the wanting for security and comfort in our everyday lives is just one of the reasons considered when choosing the right location. Chryston, a delightful modern village, sits nestled amongst its sister villages of Moodiesburn, Crowwood and Mount Ellen in North Lanarkshire and just 7 miles east of Glasgow. The new development is perfectly placed for road and rail links but can still be deemed as a countryside setting.
You won't need to go far to find excellent local facilities, and if it's city shopping or nightlife your looking for, then Glasgow is just minutes away.
The Showhome and Marketing Suite are both open Thursdays to Mondays, 11am until 5.30pm for visits and viewings. To arrange a special, individual or personalised viewing please call or email for an appointment with the development Sales Manager.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.