£65,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|9 February 2007||£75,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Three bedroom end terrace villa offering entrance hall, spacious front facing lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and boxroom, there is also a modern family bathroom. The property is further enhanced by driveway gas c/h with gardens to front and rear. SOLD WITH SITTING TENANT
End terrace villa with spacious accommodation over two levels comprising of entrance hall, front facing lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen with door giving access to rear garden, on the upper floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and boxroom, there is also a modern fitted bathroom on this floor. The property is further enhanced by chipped driveway, and gas central heating. There is garden grounds to front and rear, the front garden is chipped with paved path and ornamental wall, the rear garden is enclosed with paved patio area, and lawn drying area.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS PROPERTY IS SOLD WITH A SITTING TENANT.
Lounge 18' x 10' 7" ( 5.49m x 3.23m )
Dining Kitchen 10' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.23m x 3.10m )
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 8' 7" ( 4.55m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Two 15' x 9' 1" ( 4.57m x 2.77m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.