£120,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|4 November 2005||£74,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Seldom available, immaculately presented and generously proportioned extended semi-detached bungalow located within a sought after area of Johnstone and ideally placed for easy access to amenities and transport routes. Early internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate!
Seldom available, immaculately presented and generously proportioned extended semi-detached bungalow. The property is located within a sought after area of Johnstone and is ideally placed for easy access to amenities and transport routes. The easily managed accommodation comprises: Reception hallway entered through a u.p.v.c security door, with Grey laminated flooring and a walk-in storage cupboard housing the electricity meter/circuit breakers and the "Potterton" combi boiler. The spacious front facing lounge has, quality "Oak" effect laminated flooring, a built-in shelved cupboard and access to the bedroom. The good sized rear facing bedroom has quality "Oak" effect laminated flooring and triple built-in mirrored door wardrobes. The well-appointed kitchen has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink. There is an integrated stainless steel gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, extractor hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge-freezer and Grey laminated flooring. There is a quality conservatory off the kitchen supplied and installed by "Anglian", which is fully double glazed and leads to the enclosed rear gardens. The shower room has a three piece white suite with tiling above and ceramic tiled flooring. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, "C.R.Smith" double glazing, a monobloc driveway and level enclosed gardens. Early internal viewing is imperative!
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.10m )
Conservatory 10' 1" x 10' ( 3.07m x 3.05m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.