£229,000 Offers over
An opportunity to acquire this charming detached bungalow, which is presented in walk-in condition &offering flexible living accommodation. This impressive property is conveniently situated in this highly desirable location &viewing is highly recommended....
This stunning bungalow is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, including those seeking one level living. The property also offers versatile living accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally the property offers well-proportioned &well laid out accommodation extending to a welcoming entrance hallway, which in turn leads through into a spacious Living Room. The Living Room itself is a wonderful area for entertaining &socialising, as well as benefitting from a large window to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. A conservatory, conveniently situated to the side of the Living Room also provides a delightful additional space to enjoy. The modern Kitchen is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units, plus the inclusion of a built in oven/hob. There is a formal Dining Room, which leads through into an expansive Sun Room which not only is a real stand-out feature of this home, but also a charming room in which to relax &provides a lovely viewpoint of the garden. The two bedrooms are both double in size &completing the accommodation is a stylish Shower Room comprising of double shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin. Handy &practical storage provisions can be found throughout the home.
The property is well-presented throughout &further benefits from gas central heating &double glazing.
Living Room 15' 2" x 16' 4" ( 4.62m x 4.98m )
Conservatory 10' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.72m )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.02m )
Dining Room 12' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.59m )
Sun Room 12' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 12' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 12' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.72m )
Externally, the front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a driveway providing access to the detached single garage, which also benefits from an electric up &over door. The rear garden itself is a further lovely feature this home, with a lawn &patio area plus shrubs &borders.
The town of Callander is renowned for its lovely setting amidst the Trossachs, now part of the National Park and providing good local shopping and excellent schooling facilities, as well as being on the doorstep of some glorious countryside, which provides all forms of amenities for outdoor enthusiasts. Callander is well located for access to Central Scotland, Stirling being 14 miles away and Glasgow about 37 miles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.