£160,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|5 April 2012||£125,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A stylishly presented mid terrace villa, boasting fresh and contemporary décor throughout, and sitting within the ever-popular residential pocket of Stamperland
Boasting a stylish and contemporary decorative tone throughout, this attractive mid terrace villa enjoys predominantly level access within the sought-after residential pocket of Stamperland and sits within the catchment for highly regarded East Renfrewshire schooling.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the notably bright accommodation extends to contemporary dining sized lounge with attractive feature fire and surround at focal point, comprehensively fitted kitchen hosting a range of storage cabinets as well as large walk-in utility cupboard, two well-appointed double bedrooms and an impressive re-fitted family bathroom with white three-piece suite, overhead shower attachment and vanity storage.
Of equal note is the superb floored and lined attic area which delivers an ideal family storage facility as well as promoting further opportunity as a home office, This area is accessed by virtue of a pull-down ladder from the upper hallway.
The property is similarly impressive externally with particularly well-manicured rear gardens capturing a truly attractive outlook towards the Netherton Braes from the ideal vantage point of a raised and enclosed patio. Beyond this is an area of lawn and secondary patio area, all of which are completely enclosed to provide the ideal child and pet friendly proposition.. This area is noted for the high standard of services and amenities, which include a good range of shops in nearby Clarkston and Busby Road.
Lounge 17' 2" into bay x 12' max ( 5.23m into bay x 3.66m max )
Kitchen 15' 3" x 6' 1" ( 4.65m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" into bay x 12' 1" max ( 3.78m into bay x 3.68m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.64m )
Bathroom 5' 9" x 5' 2" ( 1.75m x 1.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.