£395,000 Offers over
Located at the head of Loch Goil within the beautiful village of Lochgoilhead "The Cottage" is a magnificent detached villa that commands one of the finest positions within the village.
Located at the head of Loch Goil within the beautiful village of Lochgoilhead "The Cottage" is a magnificent detached villa that commands one of the finest positions within the village with uninterrupted views over the Loch. "The cottage" sits within wonderful mature gardens and has a large private driveway, attached garage and various outbuildings. Internally the property is vast in size. On the ground floor there are three large public rooms with the lounge and family room both having wood-burning stoves. In addition there is a large dining room all of which look towards the Loch. The dining kitchen is a superb size and has a range of units, integral appliances and range style cooker. There is access to a good size larder and rear porch leading to the courtyard area of the garden. There is also a beautiful bathroom and WC. Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms the main having lovely dual aspects and a large shower room. Externally as mentioned the gardens are wonderful with various secluded areas to enjoy the peaceful setting. There are various outbuildings that subject to appropriate consents could be further developed into self-catering accommodation. There is a large driveway and attached garage with additional storage above. The property has oil central heating with modern boiler and septic tank. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 16' 1" x 14' 7" ( 4.90m x 4.45m )
Family Room 17' 4" Exc Bay x 14' 10" ( 5.28m Exc Bay x 4.52m )
Dining Room 17' 5" x 11' 8" ( 5.31m x 3.56m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 17' 11" Max x 15' 3" Max ( 5.46m Max x 4.65m Max )
Main Bedroom 16' 1" x 14' 7" ( 4.90m x 4.45m )
Bedroom 2 15' 3" x 14' 5" ( 4.65m x 4.39m )
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.79m )
Study/bedroom 4 14' 9" Exc wardrobes x 5' 7" ( 4.50m Exc wardrobes x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.