£130,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this traditional 3 bedroom mid-terrace home in a desired residential area of Blantyre. This home offers a perfect mix of modern and traditional features including large bright rooms with high ceilings and a modern bathroom.
Full Description - Upload Abode is delighted to present this traditional 3 bedroom mid-terrace home in a desired residential area of Blantyre. This home offers a perfect mix of modern and traditional features including large bright rooms with high ceilings and a modern bathroom.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. High ceilings and large public room.
2. Ample storage, low maintenance gardens,
3. Off road parking &private road parking in a very quiet area
4. Location - walking distance to primary schools, high school, recreational facilities i.e sports centre, skate park, family bars, health centre, shops,
5. Easy access to major road links &public transport.
Entrance to the property is via a white UPVC door into the small vestibule with glazed door leading to the hallway accessing the lounge, sitting room, kitchen and W.C.
Large neutrally decorated lounge located to the rear of the property, with stairs leading to the first floor and main bathroom.
Stunning newly fitted kitchen with grey units and complimentary work tops, located off the lounge.
Large bright room on the ground floor with generous window offering views to the front of the property, high ceilings and grey carpet.
Large double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
Double bedroom with built-in storage and views to the rear of the property
Modern fully tiled family bathroom complete with waterfall taps and a separate shower enclosure.
The front of the property has a well-kept lawn with paved path to the front door.
The back garden has a fenced area with shared access to the driveway.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our amazing 3D Virtual Tour.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode Estate Agents in Blantyre
1. Reputation Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. Voted Best Estate Agent in Lanarkshire. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.