£280,000 Offers over
Delivering a truly 'walk-in' proposition, this immaculate detached family home offers a family-friendly' five apartment composition and is set within a substantial and beautifully manicured garden plot.
Boasting notably bright accommodation throughout with a stylishly neutral interior, this immaculate detached home is set within a quiet residential pocket of Busby albeit close to a variety of public amenities and transport links.
Enjoying level access via a beautifully manicured front garden, this home is immediately welcoming in to a broad reception hallway and extends, thereafter, to formal lounge with feature 'picture-window' and striking fire and surround at focal point, separate spacious dining room with attractive rear garden aspects, impressive re-fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted units, three extremely well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom with white suite. Of additional note is the spacious attic area, accessed by virtue of a pull-down ladder from the upper hallway, which addresses all family storage requirements.
A worthy rival to the flawless interior; the rear garden is of significant proportion and has been meticulously maintained to deliver the most idyllic of outdoor spaces. Fenced by trees and shrubbery; there is an expansive lawn and further areas designated for play at both child and adult level with the novel inclusion of a raised putting green. The private and enclosed nature of this space creates the ideal family and pet friendly proposition. It should be further noted that off-street parking is afforded by way of a driveway to the front along with a single garage.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.43m )
Dining Room 11' x 9' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.79m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 1 13' 5" max x 9' 4" max + door recess ( 4.09m max x 2.84m max + door recess )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.51m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 3 10' 5" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.17m max x 2.57m max )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.34m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.