£280,000 Offers over
46 Abercromby Crescent is a superbly proportioned extended detached villa located in a wonderful quiet pocket of Helensburgh backing directly onto woodland.
46 Abercromby Crescent is a superbly proportioned extended detached villa located in a wonderful quiet pocket of Helensburgh backing directly onto woodland. The property sits within beautifully maintained gardens which offer a high degree of privacy from neighbouring properties. Internally on the ground floor there is a welcoming hallway with store cupboard. The lounge is to the front and has a large picture window over-looking the front garden. To the rear is an excellent sized dining kitchen which is fitted with modern gloss units. There is a range of integral appliances and space for free-standing white goods. From the kitchen there is a large dining room. The kitchen and the dining room both have patio doors leading to a fabulous decking which is almost the width of the house. There is also a useful ground floor bedroom and modern family bathroom. Upstairs there are three further bedrooms all of which have built in wardrobes and additional store cupboards on the landing. The property is double glazed throughout, has gas central heating and has been re-rendered and painted on the external walls. As mentioned the gardens are beautifully designed and maintained and very private. There are various seating areas including a large decking. There is also a detached garage which has recently been re-roofed and a large driveway with parking for multiple vehicles. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 15' 10" Max x 11' 10" ( 4.83m Max x 3.61m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 20' 9" Max x 5' 9" ( 6.32m Max x 1.75m )
Dining Room 14' 11" x 9' 9" ( 4.55m x 2.97m )
Main Bedroom 12' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.62m )
Bathroom 7' 1" x 5' 9" ( 2.16m x 1.75m )
Bedroom 14' 5" Max x 9' 2" ( 4.39m Max x 2.79m )
Bedroom 12' 1" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 3.68m Max x 2.69m Max )
Bedroom 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.