£180,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 December 2014||£145,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available, larger style four bedroom mid terrace villa occupying a prime position within a quiet pocket of Merrylee.
Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this rarely available mid terrace family home set within a quiet locale of Glasgow's Southside.
Early internal viewings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
Internally this spacious property extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with storage and laminate flooring, a bright and spacious front facing formal lounge, attractive fitted kitchen complete with floor and wall units, laminate flooring and access to the private rear garden. The lower level is completed by the forth bedroom that could also be utilised as a dining or family room.
The upper level of this fantastic family home offers a stylish family bathroom with electric shower and partial tiling and three further well proportioned bedrooms each with storage with bedrooms one and two complete with laminate flooring whilst bedroom three boasts a fitted carpet. In addition this rarely available property style is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, partial double glazing and generous sized private front and rear garden grounds.
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
Bedroom One 18' 3" x 9' 6" ( 5.56m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 12' 7" x 12' 1" Not Inc Recess ( 3.84m x 3.68m)
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Four / Dining /family 11' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.