£250,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 September 2008||£215,000||£45,000|
|2 December 2005||£170,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
*** CLOSING DATE MONDAY 28TH JUNE @12 NOON ***
Ideally positioned in a quiet residential pocket, this charming semi-detached bungalow delivers an immaculately presented four apartment composition and is enhanced enormously by virtue of a striking level garden plot.
Boasting a stylish decorative finish throughout, coupled with a superbly balanced compliment of accommodation, this dormer-extended semi-detached bungalow enjoys a sizeable and predominantly level plot within one of Clarkston's more desirable pockets and sits only minutes from a wide range of amenities and transport links.
Notably bright throughout, this charming home is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends, on the principal level, to attractive bay windowed lounge featuring focal point fire and surround as well as appealing parkland outlook, comprehensively fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, attractive dining room with 'French-door' access to a feature sun deck and a striking re-fitted family shower room.
A broad stairwell leads from the dining room to the dormer suite which comprises a broad and bright landing offering additional purpose as a 'home-working' space as well as a generous double bedroom and separate modern shower room with white suite and ample vanity storage.
A worthy rival to the flawless interior, the gardens have been meticulously maintained to front side and rear with the latter delivering the most attractive combination of lawn, patio and deck to create an idyllic family and pet friendly proposition. There is also a spacious timber garage which has been thoughtfully sub-divided to provide a superb sun/hobby room with the remainder affording significant additional storage.
Lounge 16' 3" into bay x 12' 5" ( 4.95m into bay x 3.78m )
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 2/dining 10' 8" max x 8' 9" ( 3.25m max x 2.67m )
Bedroom 3 13' 1" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.99m max x 3.58m max )
Family Shower Room 5' 9" x 5' 6" ( 1.75m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.