£115,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|7 July 2006||£95,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Nestled within a peaceful pocket of Rutherglen, this two bedroom Mid Bedroom Villa in Menteith Place offers two bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. Stunning rear Garden. Viewing Advised.
This modern Mid Terrace Villa is presented to the market in immaculate condition throughout and is located within a popular location.
The interior offers bright and well appointed accommodation which comprises of entrance vestibule, immediately impressive formal lounge with ample space for dining table and chairs, modern fitted kitchen offering a full compliment of base and wall mounted storage units, the upper level provides two beautifully presented and well proportioned bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and a fitted bathroom incorporating three piece suite with shower.
The property further features a fresh and tasteful decorative programme throughout, a system of gas central heating, gardens and residents parking.
Externally the property enjoys its own well maintained garden grounds which are located to the front and rear with the rear in particular offering great space. Offering an excellent opportunity for young and old alike, viewing is essential in order to appreciate the size, style and quality contained within.
Located within this popular and convenient modern development the property is well placed close to local amenities which cater for day-to-day requirements, alternatively nearby Burnside and East Kilbride are easily accessible and provide a more diverse range of shops.
Lounge 20' 5" Max x 16' 6" Max ( 6.22m Max x 5.03m Max )
Kitchen 11' 7" Max x 8' 1" Max ( 3.53m Max x 2.46m Max )
Bedroom One 10' 10" Max x 9' 6" Not Into Wardrobe ( 3.30m Max x 2.90m Not Into Wardrobe )
Bedroom Two 9' 8" Not Into Wardrobe x 8' ( 2.95m Not Into Wardrobe x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.