£195,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 June 2007||£161,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Beautifully presented three bedroom mid terraced villa occupying a prime location within a convenient locale and local amenities. Early internal viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate this family home
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this beautiful mid terraced villa which is situated within a popular pocket of Newton Mearns. Close to a selection of local amenities including local shops, supermarkets, restaurants a range leisure facilities and schooling.
The accommodation extends to entrance hallway, bright spacious lounge to the front with ceiling spotlights, stylish modern kitchen with a selection of wall and base mounted units, ceiling spotlights tiled floor and access to back porch area with large storage cupboard. The first floor offers two generous sized double bedrooms, one with built in wardrobe, modern family bathroom which is fully tiled with white 3 piece suite and window to the rear. The second floor offers generous sized master bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobe and storage facilities and Velux windows.
In addition this property offers double glazing throughout and GCH. Externally there is a beautifully well maintained front garden and a large generously sized garden to the rear which has patio area for seating or bbq facilities.
Internal viewings are highly advised for this beautiful family home which will appeal to all who view.
Lounge 14' 1" widest point x 10' 9" ( 4.29m widest point x 3.28m )
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.46m )
Utility Room 6' x 3' 2" ( 1.83m x 0.97m )
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 10' 8" into recess ( 3.25m x 3.25m into recess )
Bedroom 3 13' 9" x 11' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.