£190,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|11 August 2017||£187,500||£32,000|
|14 September 2007||£155,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A generously appointed end-terraced villa delivering a stylishly neutral interior and set within a significant corner plot which might lend potential for further development (subject to local authority regulations).
Occupying a generous corner plot with the potential for further development (subject to planning permission), this beautifully presented end terrace villa delivers excellent off-street parking to the front whilst capturing striking riverside views to the rear.
The well-ordered accommodation, which is notably bright throughout, comprises; reception hallway, generous lounge with attractive log burner at focal point and bespoke feature shelving, comprehensively fitted kitchen to rear with striking riverside outlook, two double sized bedrooms, the master of which benefits from a large built-in double wardrobe, and a modern family bathroom featuring white suite with overhead shower attachment. Of further note; an expansive attic area can be accessed from the upper landing and provides a wealth of additional storage.
Similarly impressive externally, the sizeable garden plot extends to front, side and rear of the home with a large driveway leading to a single car garage in the former. The southerly facing rear garden has been neatly manicured with an attractive feature sun deck positioned to take full advantage of the leafy riverside view. There is also a sizeable level lawn area adjacent to this completing the ideal child and pet friendly proposition.
The property lies close to Clarkston and Netherlee, which provide a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants, cafes, banks and health centre. The area is also served by regular bus and rail services.
Lounge 17' 5" into bay x 11' 11" max ( 5.31m into bay x 3.63m max )
Kitchen 15' 1" max x 6' max ( 4.60m max x 1.83m max )
Bedroom One 12' 5" into bay x 12' max ( 3.78m into bay x 3.66m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 10" ( 1.88m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.