£145,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 October 2022||£164,200||£46,200|
|27 April 2018||£118,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This delightful semi detached villa nestles within tranquil yet very convenient part of town close to amenities and schooling. Comprising reception hall, lounge, lavishly appointed kitchen with space to dine, 3 bedrooms, shower room and loft storage. Gas C/H. D/Glazing. garage. Landscaped gardens.
This impeccable semi detached villa offers modern accommodation which has been maintained and upgraded by our clients to provide accommodation and considerable quality and style. The interior comprising of reception hallway, comfortable lounge, lavishly appointed kitchen with ample space to dine whilst upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, shower room and loft storage area. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing,gardens to front provide additional off street parking as well as access to the garage whilst the rear gardens are manicured and provide a barbecue area and sun trap!
Alexandria is a charming town which offers an excellent array of amenities and schooling which is ideal for family living. There are regular and frequent public transport links to a multitude of destinations whether it be to Glasgow or Lomondside and its world renowned scenery. Shopping is to hand for general day to day requirements whilst retails parks, shopping centres and chain stores can be found in neighbouring town just a short car journey away. leisure, recreational and sporting pursuits are abundance throughout the district for both land and water based activities. There is also vibrant nightlife to be found within the local bars, restaurants and hotels.
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.12m )
Kitchen/diner 14' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 3 6' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.06m x 1.88m )
Shower Room 6' 6" x 5' ( 1.98m x 1.52m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.