£119,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|14 June 2019||£95,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this charming 2 bedroom mid-terrace villa, which is ideally situated in the picturesque village of Port of Menteith &viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this lovely property has to offer.
This exquisite villa is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers &is presented in walk-in condition thoughout.
Internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &consists of an entrance hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level. The well-proportioned Living/Dining Room, with it's eye-catching feature fireplace &stove, is an ideal space for relaxing &entertaining as well as benefitting from windows to both the front &rear aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The modern, stylish Kitchen is a real stand-out feature of this lovely home &is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units plus the additional inclusion of a built-in oven/hob, there is also a door leading out to the rear garden from the Kitchen. On the upper level are 2 bedrooms, which are both doubles in size &completing the accommodation on this floor is a stylish 4 piece Bathroom comprising of bath, separate shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin. Handy &practical storage provisions can also be found throughout the property.
The home is presented to a high standard throughout, with bright fresh décor &further benefits from double glazing, plus a solid fuel central heating system with electric boiler back up.
Living/dining Room 19' 5" x 12' 3" max ( 5.92m x 3.73m max )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 9' 8" x 13' exc wardrobe ( 2.95m x 3.96m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 9' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.39m )
Externally, there is off road parking &the garden to the rear of the property is landscaped with a patio &gravelled area, all of which enjoy the stunning backdrop of the local hills, making this an ideal space to relax &unwind.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.