£319,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|16 September 2005||£185,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Located within one of Dumbarton's most sought after pockets, 10 Charlotte Street is a magnificent traditional stone semi-detached villa that retains wonderful period features.
Located within one of Dumbarton's most sought after pockets, 10 Charlotte Street is a magnificent traditional stone semi-detached villa that retains wonderful period features with sympathetic modernisation throughout. On entering the property there is a welcoming porch and beautiful hallway with original staircase. The lounge is to the front and has a large bay window, feature fireplace and stunning cornicing. To the rear of the ground floor there are two further reception rooms, a formal dining room and beautiful kitchen which is fitted with gorgeous shaker style units and has a range of integral appliances. Both the kitchen and rear reception room have access to the garden and hot tub area. There is also a useful ground floor WC. Upstairs on the mid-landing there is a beautifully appointed family bathroom and good sized bedroom. The staircase then leads up to the main landing where there is an additional study area and large store cupboard. There are three further bedrooms with the main having a beautiful bay window and built in wardrobes. The attention to detail throughout is impeccable with quality fixtures and fittings and beautiful flooring. Externally there are well maintained gardens to the rear with a hot tub area with the front offering a large private driveway and internal store with electric roller door. Viewing is by appointment through our Dumbarton office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 14' 5" Exc Bay x 13' 2" ( 4.39m Exc Bay x 4.01m )
Family Room 12' 2" x 12' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.71m )
Reception Room 19' 2" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 5.84m Max x 2.57m Max )
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.40m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Main Bedroom 13' 2" Max Exc Wardrobes x 10' 2" ( 4.01m Max Exc Wardrobes x 3.10m )
Bedroom 12' 2" x 12' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.61m x 1.98m )
Bathroom 8' 2" x 4' 1" ( 2.49m x 1.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.