£120,000 Offers over
Presented to the market is this beautiful three bedroom end terraced villa situated in a quiet location. The property comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/open plan dining room, downstairs wc, three bedrooms and shower room. Viewing is strongly advised.
Offering to the market this beautiful End Terrace Villa located in popular locale and in a quiet location.
The accommodation is formed over two levels with the ground floor having entrance hallway, lounge with patio doors to dining room which is then open plan to the kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units and door leading out the rear gardens, there is also a downstairs wc that completes the ground floor level. The upper floor has stairs leading to three bedrooms and shower room with three piece suite.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and the gardens are positioned to both front and rear of the property. On street parking.
Cambuslang offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield and there are a number of well serviced train and bus routes within the town. A selection of primary and secondary schooling is available as well as an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants, a library, and parks providing recreational grounds and much more within this established residential area.
Lounge 14' 6" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 4.42m Max x 3.78m Max )
Dining Room 10' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.57m )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.92m )
Bedroom One 14' 6" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 4.42m Max x 3.78m Max )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 3.78m Max x 2.64m Max )
Bedroom Three 11' 5" Max x 10' 6" Max ( 3.48m Max x 3.20m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.