£145,000 Offers over
*Closing date 16th Sept @ 11am* Three bedroom semi detached villa: The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, two public rooms, three bedrooms and modern fitted shower room, the attic is currently being used as a further bedroom with en-suite.
Semi detached home excellently position within easy access to local bus routes, shops, local amenities and excellent cycle and walks. The spacious accommodation is over two levels and comprises on the ground floor of entrance hall, front facing lounge with French doors to formal dining room with patio doors to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with utility room off. On the upper floor there are two good sized double bedrooms, with the third bedroom ideally being suited to either office or dressing room, solid stairway from bedroom three leads to attic, which is currently being used a further bedroom with modern fitted en-suite comprising of shower, w.c. and wash hand basin. The property is further enhanced by driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear, with the rear being fully enclosed.
Viewing this home is a must to appreciate the flexible family accommodation on offer and is presented in truly walk in condition.
Lounge 13' 10" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.22m max x 3.81m max )
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.20m )
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 9' 8" ( 4.55m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.71m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' ( 3.02m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.