£165,000 Offers over
Dillichip Close is a rarely available, immaculately presented semi-detached villa situated at the top of a quiet, sought after estate. Four car monobloc driveway, two spacious double bedrooms, extended kitchen, downstairs shower room, sizeable garage and well-kept garden. Early viewing is advised!
Dillichip Close is a rarely available, immaculately presented semi-detached villa situated at the top of a quiet, sought after estate. The accommodation comprises: Four car Monobloc driveway, reception porch, spacious lounge with under-stair storage, electric fireplace and two modern upstanding radiators. The lounge also benefits from newly designed glass panelling alongside the staircase, and a wooden balustrade. Heading through to the dining area you will find folding French doors which lead you to the sizeable back garden, well-kept and with garden shed. In the kitchen there is laminated oak flooring, well-appointed wall units and worktop space aplenty. Benefitting also from an integrated dishwasher, double range cooker and a downstairs shower room off the hallway, leading to the garage. The garage is a great size, has power and is also where the 'Vokera' boiler is located. Upper floor comprises of modern bathroom with walls fully ceramic tiled. Rear facing double glazed window and a panelled ceiling, three piece suite with a deep bath, electric shower, and heated towel rail. The master bedroom has large built in wardrobes, space for king double bed and ample storage, and front facing double glazed window. Bedroom two benefits from built in storage with shelving units, single panel radiator and rear facing double glazed window. Off the top hall there is also access to the floored loft, with pull down ladders adding a further aspect of space to this outstanding home.
Lounge 15' 5" x 13' 1" ( 4.70m x 3.99m )
Kitchen 15' 7" x 8' 6" ( 4.75m x 2.59m )
Dining Area 15' 4" x 8' 8" ( 4.67m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 9' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' ( 3.38m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.