£75,000 Offers over
O'hare is a spacious and well laid out property in the heart of Bonhill, the property is conveniently located for access to local shops and nearby Retail Park in Dumbarton. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway with under stair storage, three good size bedrooms and a sizeable rear garden.
O'hare is a spacious and well laid out property in the heart of Bonhill, the property is conveniently located for access to local shops and nearby Retail Park in Dumbarton. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway with under stair storage, double panel radiator and doorway access to both the living area and the kitchen. The living area is spacious and well proportioned, has front and rear facing windows allowing for a naturally bright space. Space for dining table before entering the kitchen, which has recessed spotlights, well-appointed wall units in white and ample work top space with a grey finish.There is also an integrated gas hob and cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine, rear facing window looking on to the sizeable garden area, garden shed, patio area and scope for landscaping developments.
The bathroom is fresh and modern with a three piece suite and 'Jacuzzi' style bath. Electric shower, marble effect wall tiles and black floor tiles, and a rear facing window. The master bedroom is of generous size, space for double bed and then ample floor space- a double panel radiator powered by the 'Ferroli' boiler which is located in the third bedroom. Bedrooms two and three are well proportioned and in good condition, and there is access to the loft off the top hall- also with a sizeable storage cupboard off the hall.
Lounge 21' 10" x 11' 2" max ( 6.65m x 3.40m max )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.10m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 7' 1" extending to 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.16m extending to 3.48m )
Bedroom 3 10' 8" max x 7' 1" max ( 3.25m max x 2.16m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.