£265,000 Offers over
This semi detached traditional cottage within a prime address offers accommodation of the highest calibre which must be viewed to fully appreciate. Comprising hall, lounge/diner, lavish kitchen open to diner, utility, bathroom, conservatory, 3 beds, shower room. Magnificent gardens.
This traditional cottage offers semi detached accommodation set within magnificent gardens all of which within a prime postal code. The interior has undergone a transformation to display a contemporary layout of the highest calibre! The stunning accommodation comprises reception hallway, spacious lounge/diner, lavish kitchen which is well appointed and includes integrated appliances open to a dining space, utility, bathroom, conservatory onto landscaped gardens which is sectioned to provide privacy and a child friendly environment, 3 large bedrooms and shower room. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, driveway to garage which is powered and can be utilised as office and garden which to the rear are sectioned to provide a canopied decking area from the house with manicured section beyond.
Paisley is a bustling town with a great industrial past, historic mills and places of interest which combine with the modern shopping malls, retail parks and supermarkets which make it ideal for family living. The town boasts frequent bus and rail services to a wide variety of destinations including Glasgow City Centre and International airport. For the commuter the M8 motorway is only minutes from this property making a first class base to travel throughout Scotland's centre of commerce and Industry. there is a multitude of schooling options from pre-school to secondary and a number of colleges and a university for all further educational requirements.
Lounge/diner 21' 9" x 13' ( 6.63m x 3.96m )
Kitchen 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
Dining Area 17' 7" x 9' 4" ( 5.36m x 2.84m )
Conservatory 19' 1" x 12' 7" ( 5.82m x 3.84m )
Conservatory 19' 1" x 12' 7" ( 5.82m x 3.84m )
Utility 13' 6" x 7' ( 4.11m x 2.13m )
Bathroom 8' 9" x 7' ( 2.67m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 1 18' 7" x 10' 4" ( 5.66m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 13' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.95m )
Shower Room 6' x 5' 9" ( 1.83m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.