£300,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 March 2008||£240,000||£131,000|
|14 May 2004||£109,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Seldom available, immediately impressive and very appealing traditional end terraced villa within the desirable village of Elderslie. Early internal viewing of this outstanding family home is imperative to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Seldom available, immediately impressive and very appealing traditional end terraced villa within the desirable village of Elderslie which offers primary schooling and local shopping. The neighbouring countryside offers a wide range of leisure activities including fishing, golf and equestrian pursuits. There is excellent access to Braehead, the M8 motorway and Glasgow Airport. The immaculate accommodation comprises: Welcoming hallway, spacious bay windowed lounge with feature open fireplace with cast plinth/marble hearth, and a recessed shelved alcove with cupboard housing the electricity meter and the circuit breakers, ceiling coving and a centre rose with chandelier. There is a good sized dining room with built-in storage leading to the dual aspect kitchen which boasts an extensive range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with pelmet lighting and sink with mixer tap. There is a breakfast bar, an integrated gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, microwave oven, automatic washing machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, concealed "Worcester" combi boiler and access to the gardens. There is a family room/ fourth bedroom and a cloakroom located off the hall, and the landing leads to three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and the contemporary styled fully tiled bathroom. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, an alarm, u.p.v.c. roofline, garage and wonderful landscaped gardens. Early internal viewing imperative!
Lounge 17' narrowing to 14' 0" x 11' 11" ( 5.18m narrowing to 4.27m x 3.63m )
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.40m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 12' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.94m )
Family Room / Bedroom Four 13' 8" x 7' 7" ( 4.17m x 2.31m )
Master Bedroom 14' 11" narrowing to 12' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.55m narrowing to 3.68m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Three 9' 10" extending to 11' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.00m extending to 3.61m x 2.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.