£480,000 Offers over
Located on Pier Road within the picturesque conservation village of Rhu "The Little House" is a magnificent detached villa that sits within sizable mature grounds and is accessed by a private gated driveway. Despite its name "The Little House" is vast in size with the addition of a separate annex.
***UNDER OFFER AT CLOSING DATE***
"The Little House" is thought to have been originally built around 1935. Internally the room proportions are excellent. On the ground floor there is the most wonderful lounge with Bow window and patio doors leading to the garden. Adjoining the lounge is a lovely sunroom which has windows on all sides. The kitchen is fitted with modern units and has a range of integral appliances and space for free-standing white goods. There is ample space for a dining table and chairs and doors accessing the garden. There are two excellent sized double bedrooms and a modern shower room. Upstairs there are two further double bedrooms one of which has the luxury of a walk in dressing room. There is a lovely bathroom which has a roll top bath and a separate WC. To the rear of the property there is a courtyard area which has access to the one bedroom annex. The annex is a superb size and has a large lounge, modern kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom. This would be ideal for an Airbnb or home office. Externally "The Little House" sits within a lovely mature garden. There is a detached garage with a useful utility area and a large private gated driveway with parking for multiple vehicles. Viewing is by appointment through her Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Hall 32' 1" x 4' 1" ( 9.78m x 1.24m )
Lounge 28' 3" Max x 18' Max ( 8.61m Max x 5.49m Max )
Sun Room 15' 2" x 14' 9" ( 4.62m x 4.50m )
Kitchen/diner 15' 3" Max x 14' 8" Max ( 4.65m Max x 4.47m Max )
Main Bedroom 12' 11" Exc Bay x 12' ( 3.94m Exc Bay x 3.66m )
Bedroom 4 12' x 9' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.79m )
Shower Room 8' 11" x 5' 9" ( 2.72m x 1.75m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.58m )
Dressing Room 8' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.49m x 1.80m )
Bedroom 3 15' 7" x 8' 1" ( 4.75m x 2.46m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 11" ( 1.98m x 1.80m )
Wc 6' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.11m x 1.80m )
Lounge/diner 21' 1" x 10' 9" ( 6.43m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 13' x 8' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.62m )
Bathroom 8' 4" x 4' 10" ( 2.54m x 1.47m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.