£130,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this gorgeous 3-bedroom end-terrace home located in a central area of Motherwell. This home benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom, enclosed back garden and is in walk-in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. How the living room is situated at the back of the property therefore no one looking in when passing by.
2. Sun in the garden all day during summer plus a very private garden with no one at the side of you.
3. Allocated parking right outside the front door.
4. Amazing sized rooms for a family of 2, 3 or 4!
5. We love having 3 bathrooms.
Entrance to the property is via a wooden door into the hallway with access to the W.C, kitchen and first floor with light wood effect flooring guiding you straight into the lounge.
Generous lounge with feature enclosed TV, space for family dining, understairs storage and French doors leading into the garden.
White shaker style kitchen, open plan to the hallway with black complementary worktops and tiled splashback.
Master Bedroom with Ensuite:
Double bedroom with modern décor, built-in wardrobe and part-tiled en-suite shower room.
Double bedroom with soft grey carpeting.
Located to the rear of the property, this bedroom is currently used as a nursery.
Modern part-tiled bathroom with black tiles around the bath and light wood effect flooring.
The front of the property has allocated parking and decorative stones with side access to the back garden.
The rear of the property has a fence around the perimeter with a lawn and storage shed.
Please click the virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has easy access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell:
1. Reputation Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.